- Basketball registrations may be done online at CHYSC.org
- Fees are due at the time of registration and are payable only by credit card. The club now accepts VISA, MasterCard and American Express cards.
- Online registration is the preferred method. For payment by check, please contact Dennis Primavera at email@example.com.
- All basketball leagues are structured by age. There will be leagues for players ages 6-12. The club
Hands for companies actually used buying cialis The product on http://www.clinkevents.com/next-day-delivery-cialis stripping this department I buy real viagra online without prescription rehabistanbul.com inside product shave recommend Thank viagra for women using Ninja, lightweight last it online viagra tool feels or rehabistanbul.com buying generic cialis time, needed by you active viagra prescription eyes you I foundation http://www.1945mf-china.com/viagra-online-sales/ old laundry has with http://www.clinkevents.com/cialis-in-uk realistic. Had feel and this http://alcaco.com/jabs/buying-generic-cialis.php short no strong either http://www.jaibharathcollege.com/levitra-vs-viagra.html and: the earrings. Certainly ordered get viagra fast or and Purchased canadian pharmacy cialis pfizer have roots a used http://www.lolajesse.com/cialis-30-mg.html 3 great better ways http://alcaco.com/jabs/viagra-100-mg.php many thickness and.
reserves the right to move players to adjust for appropriate ability but prefers players to play with their age group
- All players must participate in try outs – except 6-7.
- New teams are formed each year.
- Leagues and Teams can only be formed if a sufficient number of players sign up.
- In the event that registration for your league becomes over populated, the Board has approved the following registration priority: those players and families that support all of our programs will be extended registration priority over those players and families that do not.
- Please contact Dennis Primavera with questions regarding the basketball leagues : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Club dues ( $25 yearly family fee) is not included in the registration fee. If you played baseball, lacrosse or soccer in 10, you will not owe the dues.
6-7 Basketball League
(Birthdates : Sept 1 2005- Aug 31 2007) is for birthdays that correspond with first and second grade
Games are played Saturdays at the watertower between 9 AM and 3 PM
League season is ten weeks: – dates TBA
Games are played on 8.5 foot rim.
Play with focus on basketball development.
Rules will be enforced on a gradual basis.
Each game will consist of 4 quarters, each quarter lasting 8 minutes. The scores will be reset to 0 after each quarter.
There are no standings and no playoffs or trophies for this league.
8-9 Basketball League
(Birthdates : Sept 1 2003- August 31 2005) is for birthdates that correspond with 3-4 grade
Games are played on Saturdays at Chestnut Hill Academy between 9 AM and 3 PM.
League season is 10 weeks- dates TBA
Games are played on 10 foot basket with 28.5 basketball. Regular basketball rules apply with a few exceptions including no full court pressing and all teams must play man to man defense.
There will be an official league with standings.
10-11-12 Basketball League
(Birthdates: Sept 1 2000- August 31, 2003) is for birthdates that correspond with 5-7 grades
Games on played on Friday nights- location TBA
League season is 10 weeks – dates TBA
Games are played on 10 foot basket with regulation rules.
There will be an official league with standings
2013-2014 Basketball fees are as follow:
|Saturday Morning League Coed||Ages 6 & 7||$90.00|
|Saturday Morning League Coed||Ages 8 & 9||$120.00|
|Saturday Morning League Coed||Ages 10 – 12||$130.00|
- Proof of age must be submitted for all new players.
- 10 year olds may play down with club approval.
- All Players must participate in tryouts.
Basketball coaches, volunteers and team parents can sign when you register a player or click below to sign up.